The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures! And weird ones, too!

Since my post on November 30th, I have found a way to post pictures other than by the means of "Hello." It's called photobucket, and it's a website. It's free and the pictures never disappear. But this is boring talk. Onward with the pictures, right? My friend Julie posted a bunch of random pictures, and it really inspired me to do the same. So here we go!

This is a rather funny picture of me hiding in the background of my staircase spindles.



My cute little doggy making slurping noises.



After I took the above picture, I was like "That was a FUNNY picture!" And then she did this!



Our digital camera shoots out a dozen red lazer beams before it takes a picture. I think the red rays got to be too much for her cute little party eyes:



This is a picture of the spooky old windows in our house.



Prior to the follow shots, John and I had some shots of our own (espresso shots!!) So I was a little crazy. He was talking to his friend on the telephone. I took advantage of this and took some pretty funny shots. Here are the "best of's"



John with a cute little teddy bear who just so happens to be wearing rabbit ears.



Some of our food in our cupboard. No Indians in there...(reference to The Indian in the Cupboard). If these cupboards were magical such as Omri's, then I would have something to occupy myself with during the day, making plastic things come to life. Instead I just eat stuff.



Here's John and I. He was really on the phone. I was not. The phone I am using was our old phone that died years ago. Haha...?



The last picture is of both of us on telephones (mine dead) and me washing John's hair with a red washcloth. He was not very happy with me. I think I was scaring him!


1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Jules said...

GREAT PICTURES MELISSA!! You always take such great photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home