The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

i found that key to the locked treasures!

Today I created a near-perfect day for myself. :) Today I am officially giving up living in one constant moment of sadness. I am sick of watching the otherwise happy events pass by day after day, seconds of potential happiness that come just as quickly and quietly as they go.

It all began with an inspirational grocery shopping trip at 11:30pm last night. John and I bought so many raw foods, it wasn't even funny! It was never more exciting to eat this for lunch:

Whole wheat bread
fresh mushrooms
fresh roma tomato
mustard
avacado
onion
bean sprouts
radish sprouts
lettuce

and I think that's it! Then we drank this "green drink" which is filled with wheat grass, spinach, blue-green algae, spirulina, and fruits like applies, kiwi, mango, bananas, and dragon fruit! As soon as I took the first sip, I felt energy rush down the veins in my arms. It was INCREDIBLE! I swear, I sat down to watch TV, and I felt so energetic! It felt WRONG to just sit there on the couch (but I did anyways) :)

Another thing I'm going to change is all of the pressure I put on myself to do things. Like, running for example. I would come home and be so tired and sore and crabby. And for that, I'd get a sticker on the calendar. Well, today that changed. I haven't done my cardio soul video tape in over a month (like two months!). This morning, I did the 45 minute dance/stretch workout and felt wonderful! I worked up a sweat but felt SO flexible! I'm changing my calendar "reward" system to: anything I do that's possitive for myself. So, whether it be cardio soul, a run, or a walk, I will get a sticker!

Yes, Sir! I've discovered many secrets to self-fulfillment and happy days. Just go back to living SIMPLE! SIMPLE = HAPPY!

Here's a picture of myself kicking the last 6 months of moping and feeling sorry for myself right in the ASS!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, and one other thing. Having happy days makes crappy hair cuts look just a tad bit longer, too! :)

Secrets...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home