The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Sunday, January 23, 2005

HaroldandKumar

Last night we watched "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle." It was SO funny! I thought it was funnier than Napoleon Dynamite to be quite honest! At first I really didn't want to see it, but then we saw two of our friends, Elsie* and Mitchel*, (well, 3 since they have a baby now) in Target. Elsie said that Mitchel really wanted to see this movie, but she fought it all the way. But then he finally talked her into it. She said it was SO hilarious and that we HAD to see it! So ever since that day we saw Elsie and Mitchel in Target, I've really wanted to see it. And, after seeing it last night, I would really like to own it someday.

*names have been altered.


1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Jules said...

Dusty and I will have to rent that, perhaps we will tonight. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home