The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Last night was WRONG!

Last night was so cool! Many wrong things occured. ((Which was why it was SO cool and wrong and different!)) We ended up leaving home around 8:30. We were going to check out area rugs/curtains at Pier 1 imports, but by the time we got there, it was 8:59pm, and they were just closing. So, where did we go? To our favorite independantly-ownded kick ass music store! And guess what the owner ACCIDENTALLY did? Well, he put OUT ON THE SHELVES the ONE and the ONLY to-be-released-on-MAY-10th NEW FREAKIN' WEEZER ALBUM!!! I am a proud and RARE OWNER! Yeah! Kick ass! WEEEEEZER! THEN we went to this jazz club downtown to hear a jazzy-folky band, and John and I even got lit! OFF OF TWO DRINKS EACH! LOL! It was so funny. We are SUCH wimps. First, we both ordered COSMOPOLITANS because it said to do so in the Hipster handbook. I had never had one before. We ended up ordering French Fries because we were both feeling a little woosey and were cracking jokes about people who were coming in (it's a super small super cute place! After that, we got waters. By then I was feeling so dizzy. Hahahaha. (OFF of ONE drink!) So I ordered a lime vodka (in tribute to my mom; this used to be her fav. drink back in her drinking days, which were days of long LONG ago!). It actually made me feel a lot better. John got a bloody mary, which is his favorite. I guess now I REALLY can't joke and say I'm straight edge anymore. Hahaha. Oh well, it's like a ONCE in a BILLION kind of thing that I have drinks of those sorts. That was probably like my fourth LEGAL drink ever. Hehehee...and I'm twenty-three. :) New template, see? John's still sleeping, and I'm listening to the NEWEST WEEZER ALBUM! :) :) :) :) Oh, and I have a job interview at a coffee shop on Tuesday morning! I so hope I get it! It in the same town as where we will be living (closing is rumored to be THIS Wednesday now).

4 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Megan The Great said...

I love the template, ohh!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks! I think I might browse other template websites tomorrow afternoon, just for fun----see what else might be out there. :-)

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Jules said...

This template is kick-ass! I've never had a cosmopolitan before, was it good?

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Megan The Great said...

I really wanted a new template, but i hate to lose all my comments, I just can't bare it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home