The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Brain Rot

My little space on the web. What should I fill it with? I love the Weakerthans. I forgot all about their CDs, then I saw Fallow sitting there on the shelf. Almost immediately after finding Fallow, I saw Reconstruction Site. I love showers, too. I have to take one NOW because John is coming home early for lunch. I guess his boss (not the lady boss, but the owner of the paper boss) is in the hospital, so John has to do some of the paper delivering in town. From there, he's just going to come home for lunch. I don't know what to make for lunch.

I had it in my mind to get up at 7:30 this morning, but I then found myself waking up at 8:30. Then I just kept drifting in and out of sleep and finally got out of bed at 9:10. It's almost 11 now. I just ate rice crispies about 45 minutes ago, and now I have to think about lunch.

Unemployment is rotting my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home