The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Give it a try

I have tried several new things in the last 24 hours:

1. I tried a new movie called "White Noise." It was extremely scary. I liked it a lot because #1, there were only two other couples in the theater other than John and I, and #2, its content lead to a great conversation on the drive home: ghosts and spirits and any experiences with them.

2. I tried to re-arrange the living room. I got quite the workout doing it because I had to move the couch, the TV, area rugs, the guitar amp (mucho heavy by the way), plus all of the little things like remote controls, DVD player, Dreamcast, Xbox, games, movies, magazine rack, etc. And that was only ONE HALF of the living room. I got it all moved out of the way so I could start moving the stuff back to their NEW places. But it didn't work! So I had to move everything back to how it was in the first place. John wasn't around to help; he was at the garbage dump with his dad.

3. I also tried the two excersise DVDs we bought the other night (for $1.00 each, might I add...) entitled "Cardio Soul" and "Ab Lab." I think they might actually count for some excersise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home