The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Breaking and Entering

My mother-in-law was over this morning picking up some of our eggs for the food shelf. Sammie was trying so hard to get into the house. As John's mom was leaving (and carrying 7 dozen eggs), I had to pet Sammie and show her some love so she wouldn't knock all the eggs over, ect. I then booted her out and came back to the computer.

I almost couldn't believe my eyes! There is a window right next to my computer, so as I was typing away I saw this black and white blur jumping up and down. At first I thought someone else was here, but then I looked out more carefully and saw it was Sammie jumping and biting onto the (human) door handle. That little puppy must have been trying to come back into the house! She figured it out!

What a clever little thing (most of the time, unless it comes down to getting her cable wound around a tree...then forget it!)


John and Sammie last fall.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Jules said...

Sammie is so cute!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home