The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Friday, February 18, 2005

Where Is John?

I'm really worried right now. I'm in Michigan, by myself. Well, I mean without John. It's 10:30pm. I had sent him an email and called him to tell him about it, so maybe he could check it before he went to bed. So I called and there wasn't any answer. I figured maybe he went to bed or something.

So I apologized, but I just called again, and there was NO ANSWER! What if he went out or something...or what if he fell down the stairs or had a heart attack or what if he's dead...or what if he's out having coffee late at night listening to a band? I'M SO WORRIED. How can I sleep not knowing where he is or if he's ok?

I'm just about to cry. I hate being apart! I hate even thinking about things like this, but what if he's out with someone else!? I know he wouldn't be. Trust. Yes trust. he would be very sad if he heard me say such a thing.

But what if he's hurt? Or dead or something? I'm SO WORRIED. I'm going to try once more and then try to sleep...hopefully I will hear from him in the morning.

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home