The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Two Commoners

I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately (mostly because I don't get out a whole bunch), so I leafed through some older digital picture disks and found these two humorous pictures.

Here are a couple pictures from the summer of 2004. One is me, and one is my parents' cat, Tippy. Bandanas are for everyone.

Me:



Tippy:



Today started off to be a pretty good day. I kept my internet usage to a minimum and did my cardio soul workout. I showered and had a fun time trying on old clothes I used to wear to work while blasting the live in New York album by Nirvana/Meat Puppets. I can't help it! Lake of Fire is just one of those songs that can not be NOT sung along to. It's so much fun! That really is a great song. Anyway, the day kind of lost itself after lunch when I watched TV. Then I came back to the computer for no apparent reason. So I shut it off and watched the rest of the Maury show and some of Fear Factor. Then John come home, and we brought the red car to the auto body shop for an oil change. We made dinner and then watched 2 hours of TV. John is playing football on the Xbox. TV is starting to make me ill. I really do need better things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home