The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Floated

Pretty soon I get to leave to pick up John so that we can go to a new city where I will take a typing test and view a power-point presentation on how to become an independant-work-at-home-contractor. I don't really want to work at home, but there aren't any other options. This makes me feel like such a loser! I know everyone dreams about working at home, but I've wasted 6 months sitting here feeling sorry for myself, by myself, and I'm just afraid this won't help any. Simply because it's nothing like what I've envisioned for my life. I'm afraid it will make me feel even more depressed.

"Quit whining," I am told. "Do you think anyone is doing what they've envisioned for themselves?"

Probably! Some people ARE! And I always thought I was strong enough and smart enough to be one of them.

5 Comments:

At 3:19 AM, Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi Mellie, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on work at home choices I somehow ended up on your page. As your site is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about work at home choices, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mellie, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on affiliate marketing when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for affiliate marketing. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about affiliate marketing at the site above.

 
At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mellie, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on work from home options when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for work from home options. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about work from home options at the site above.

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mellie, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on home based business I somehow ended up on your page. As your site is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about home based business, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

shut up spammers
mellie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home