The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Sunday, May 08, 2005

fav songs so far

My favorite songs off of the newest Weezer album:

**Perfect Situation** ((very pretty and very Pinkerton))
**This is Such a Pity**
**Hold Me**
**Haunt You Every Day**

Of course I love all of the songs. It's too early to say really, because I haven't listened to any words in their entireties. I think it's going to be a beautiful piece of work. It's amazing how different it really is from any other album. I think I love blue-pinkerton-green the best of all. This one will probably grow on me more and more. (I can NOT believe I got the blue album when I was 13 years old! That was TEN TEN TEN TEN! years ago!

Today John and I hung out at a different coffee shop. We hadn't been there in awhile. We actually splurged and got lunch there as well. Sitting in front of us were: a tall mocha, short americano, nantucket nectar orange juice, and two waters. I swear. That's A LOT of liquid. We were so stuffed on just liquids alone. Ha. Then we bought peanut butter, almonds, and almond butter from the food co-op. It's such a different batch of workers there now. It seems so forever since John and I worked there. In some ways, I wish it was still the same as it had been. I was 19 and 20 years old then. Crazy! Well, we're just taking it easy tonight. Another storm is blowing in.

It's super damp and our area rug is smelling funny (it's wool). I'm so happy about going to Pier 1 to buy a new area rug for our new house. They had huge light-weight ones there for $120 or around there. We bought this one for $250. I love it, but it just smells weird when the house gets damp, and the threads are always coming out and going all over clothes and stuff.

Random. Not much to say here right now. Always a lot of thoughts in my head though. Who ever said thoughts were meant to be said? How does one even differentiate (sp) or rate between the ones that should be said and those that should stay inside? It really isn't all that fair. I try my best, thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home