The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Fox in Sox

It is 11:05, and I think I am tired. But I would like for it to be summer. I would like to be laying outside, bare footed, soles just a little dirty, the breeze blowing through my toes and hair. Or I would like for it to be winter. I would love it if I had a big bath tub and was able to take a candle-lit bath and submerge and then come out and snuggle by a fire and fall asleep in his arms. Or it would also be nice to be any season at all, but to have an osculating fan blow on me as I lay atop the covers. Any type of sleep would be nice. Yet as some say, "but it's good to have options."

The U.P. rocks my socks. The people here are cute and happy in their own little ways. I feel calm and happy to be who I am. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home