The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Sunday, April 10, 2005

who wants pictures? i do!

It's going to rain soon. The sky looks grey and heavy and thick, about ready to explode with rain drops. Today has been a SUPER lazy day. Last night, John and I went out for pizza and coffee. We heard a musician. I felt really bad for him because there weren't a lot of people at his show. He ended up quitting early; John talked to him and made him feel welcome and wanted. I was happy for that. He was really talented but made so much effort to talk to the audience and no one would talk back to him. I hate when things like that happen. Then we went to the grocery store to buy some much needed produce items and flour. By the time we got home, it was well after midnight. I had to feed the kitten, so by the time we got all the groceries away and whatnot, it was well after 1:00 am when we went to bed. So we slept until 11:00! :) We got up and had breakfast and watched part of the movie "Shine." I adore that movie. When I was preparing myself musically for college, I had wanted to be JUST like David when he went to the Royal College of Music. He was so obsessed and crazy and such a mess outwardly, but musically, well, he was just a big ball of music. That's what I had wanted.

John is taking a bath now, and I'm listening to the CashBrothers. I still haven't showered yet! And later we have to do our taxes. I'm SURE hoping we end up getting $$$ back this year. Last year we owed over $300! That sucked ass, and we had to borrow that money from my parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home