The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

interview jitters

It is just beginning to hit me how nervous I am for this interview this morning. I think I am more nervous than the interview at the cheese factory. Something about coffee shops just make me really nervous in general. Especially this one; I guess cause it's so new and the ladies there really know their stuff. They already know John thru advertising.

I also have all this pressure to finish up my work by 5:00pm. We are supposed to be going over to John's parents' house for dinner. Usually I'm lucky if I finish my work by 7:00pm. We had to cancel twice already, and John's really pushing me to get this done. Yesterday I worked NON STOP for 7 1/2 hours. It was crazy. I'm still mentally recovering.

If I could have one thing right now it would to just be able to take John and a few things and just drive somewhere we've never been before and just spend some time AWAY from everything. We are talking about doing that after the closings on the houses. I guess that's supposed to happen tomorrow or Thursday. It had better. I just want to get this over with and start anew.

Nervous Nervous Nervous.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Megan The Great said...

Best of luck with all of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home