The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Monday, February 28, 2005

And This is How it Will Be

I think there's a dead mouse somewhere upstairs. So I refuse to shower up there. I thought I would wait until John came home for lunch at noon. I called him to let him know that I thought there was a mouse up there. He told me he wouldn't be home until 1:00, so I should just take a shower and light some incense (it's kind of stinky). GROSS! But I refuse to shower until that dead thing is gone (there just has to be one up there!) So it's 1:30 now. No John. No shower. I see it as John will be home until after 2:00, when Starting Over is on. That gets over at 3. By then, John will have taken the dead mouse out of the house and I will be able to shower.

But that's when the WATER softener will begin its cycle and even then showering will be out of the question because the water will be hard and brown and gross.

And during the time spent writing this, John has gotten home and has indeed found a dead mouse and now is time to be sickened because he says it is rotting and is making HIM SICK.

GROSS....living in the country really sucks ass sometimes.

It is good to know that the man has offered us more than we had planned on asking for our house and that we will be more than likely moving in a short amount of time.

Nasty ass mouse. Thanks for saving me, John. I am thoroughly disgusted, but as always, you do the difficult things for us, and that's one reason why I feel so lucky and happy to be yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home