The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Coffee Cup Hat

The meeting with Dave went pretty well. I'm a little bit nervous and scared now, because the paperwork and the signatures have now been officially started. Looks like we signed papers for the yellow house and a tentative closing date has been set for May 1st of this year. That's pretty quick! Only one month! Of course that's only tentative. We can go in and change it and initial and there we go: poof - instant new closing date.

I was going to write more, but Mr. John has popped back inside from feeding the animals and is jibber-jabbing at me. :) It's time to make dinner, anyway. In addition, nstead of talking to the computer about all this, I should be talking to him! Poor little guy - I always ditch him for the computer! Before Dave came over, he was **Really** nevous, and here I am posting pictures of my hair cut! AHHH! Oh well, I suppose that might have been my way of dealing with it.

My home on Diaryland is still not working! Rat tards. Ha! Just kidding. So let's just "close" by saying Dave sounded almost a little bit hesitant about still buying our house!! OH NO! He was like, "so should we have the sale of the yellow house contingent on the sale of this house?" ((meaning we have to sell this one before we buy that one)). He checked no. ERRRRRRRrr???????????????????

Then we got to talking hours later. He was like, "So the mortgage guy will evaluate if you could theoretically handle TWO house payments based on your income."

UMMM THERE AGAIN NO! John and I laughed out loud and said NO WAY!

He went back and scratched off the above "no" to "yes." DAMN RIGHT! I think he was just trying to be official about it all (he was dressed up). So I'm sure it's all still good. I am praying this all works out! It's the only answer. I'm sure he was just trying to be official and theoretical.

John's listening to Pavement really loudly. "OH Yeah - i forgot this song was on here! this song's awesome." now he's playing air guitar and looking cute! So i have to go and kiss him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home