The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Friday, March 18, 2005

Crunch, Back to Work it is

I'm just taking a little break from work. I'm down the last 50 orders or so, and those always seem to drag the most. I just want to be finished with it all! John is home now, playing video games, and all I want is to sit next to him and let the weekend consume my time. Not data entry. The good news, well, two good newsES, are:

1. BIG SNOW STORM! (yay) so no delivery truck tonight. I get to stay home and keep cozy and not have to run around with totes and envelopes and exchanges.

2. I got my first pay check from YA today. It wasn't much ($200-something), which was payment for my training and payment for the first week of at-home entry. The check is made out to: Melissa [MY LAST NAME]/[MY LAST NAME] Keying. So it's like the last part is my company name. That was just too exciting. yaaaaay!! My 1st paycheck that I actually EARNED in about 1/2 year! INCREDIBLE!

I am a bit pissed off with our gas company. They are insisting we owe $380.00! That's insane! There's no way we can afford that! So we are thinking our options are:

1.send nothing and get utitily cut off
2.borrow money
3.send as much as we can and still have them riding our asses
4.use credit card.

Sadly, I think we are more intimate with Idea No. 4. :( Sorry credit card, hello higher monthly payment.

It probably won't equal $380, however, so it will be worth it. Just this one time.

MONEY SUCKS! MEAN COMPANIES SUCK!

GararararararrRRRRRRRRRR

Nothing else to write, really. So a weekend begins, snow falls, and money dwindles. That pretty much sums everything for right now.

How do I feel about all this? It should be obvious. Scared, annoyed [and on and on and on], happy, youthful. The last two come from my happy paycheck, the weekend, and the snow. So, for right now, I think I'm going to let those feelings prevail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home