The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Monday, February 28, 2005

So I Had Some Extra Time

Here are some pictures from December/January.

Being strange.


Hair experiment.


We like licorice here.


At the computer.


Just one day.


Don't forget about me.


I finally got to take a bath at 9:00 PM! I decided to take a nice relaxing bath instead of a shower. I got the water really hot and put in some spa moisture bead stuff in the scent of summer orchards (or something to that effect). After, I was ready to pass out from the heat and intense relaxation, but now I'm doing ok. John's delivering 8 dozen eggs to his folks (at 10 PM hahaha). When we get back we're going to team-work the dishes and drink orange juice and maybe have some green ice cream. Don't know about the ice cream...I'm sort of tired and don't like eating right before bed. It will be interesting to see if my hair is even dry by then. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home