The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Funny, How it Can Exist Sometimes

It's March 1st! Yay! This afternoon is going to seem like a long afternoon. John has a job interview at a dairy farm at 5:30. He figured he wouldn't get home until 6:30. Uggh. It's also my last day "free" from employment. Kind of. I have training tomorrow and Thursday to learn what it is I will have to do. The training is out of town, but I will never have to go back to that town because the job will be done right at this very chair in my house. Yay. Our mortgage payment has supposed to have arrived at the Chase Mortgage headquarters today, but we don't even have 1/2 the funds to send it off. Oops! We have til the 15th before there's a late fee, and now I'm just thinking, "late fee? Who cares!" It is very creepy to think about, however. Everything during the past 6 months or so has worked out in some fashion, so I'm not overly worried. At least all (most) of our other bills have been sent off. Bills suck.

I do expect this entry to be rather rambling and such. I don't know what to do this afternoon. The outdoors is calling me, sort of. But what can I do out there? Walk around on the straight and narrow roads that grid the farmlands? Hey, putting it that way sounds kind of cool.

Bye! (and she's off to walk the grids)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home