The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Thursday, April 21, 2005

frustrations fixed today!

I have an earie feeling right now. I'm not sure why or what it is. I woke up early to feed the kitten and decided to stay up for the rest of the day (usually I go back to sleep until 8:30 or so).

#1. I'm sick of finishing my work at 6-7 in the evening

#2. I always used to be a morning person! Even during summer vacation in high school I would get myself up no later than 7:30. Sometimes I would even wake up before my dad! My mom would already be at work. I would spend the day watching talk shows (Maury and Rikki Lake), riding my bike, reading, playing the piano, computing). Now my days are limited to the same stupid routine of non-fun things to do. Like working! And getting stiff shoulders! And not excersising! And watching TV! I'm tired of it.

So today and from this day forth, I will always arise early and stay up, get an early start on my work, start running and going for walks again, and everything in between (which would mean work, I suppose).

Signed,
Me

Yesterday was John's birthday, and I ruined it by working late and feeling fat. We were going to go out for dinner, but I cried in the bedroom about none of my clothes fitting. I was mostly crying for John because I was being so self-centered and ruining his day. He was upset with me, and I don't blame him. We ended up renting a movie called "MadHouse," which was pretty damn scary, but one of those I'll need to see again because it had one of those trickster endings...the one where you're like "WHAT? BUT? HOW?"

I told John that when kids have birthdays on the weekdays, their parents usually give them the option of having their party/celebration the weekend before or the weekend after (or so in my cases anyway). I told him, it would be the same for him. This weekend would be John's Birthday Weekend and we will do nothing but fun things all weekend long!

And I will do nothing but begin to run and stick with it so I can stop complaining and my pants that actually FIT (they used to be on the loose/too bit side, and that's how I LIKE them!) will return to their normal state. GRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home