The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Monday, June 13, 2005

i'm not dead

I haven't been here in forever! Here's some things that have been going on:

*I love my job!
*John and I picked up our new glasses today!
*We bought a new computer - an iBook!
*We are almost finsihed with painting our kitchen (a bright canary yellow color!)
*My parents are coming to visit in less than two weeks!
*I love, love, love, love my job!
*I got new glasses!
*We got a new laptop!
*We're at a coffee shop right now.
*We watched a movie last night: A love song for Bobby Long. It was super good, and I thought the music was awesome.
*I finally bought a Cat Power CD.
*We slept at our new house Saturday night; we camped on our futon matress.
*John talked me out of painting tonight.
*My dad is on a biking trip, and my mom is lonely... :-(

That's all I can think of!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home