The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

car pictures

We just got back from our new house. We dropped off a good dozen boxes of our belongings. It was a nice feeling! It would be a good thing if we did the same thing each night this week. Less to do in the end.

So! Here are some pictures of our new car!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was wrong about the milliage - it's actually 52,000 some odd miles. Even better. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I would write more, but our frozen pizza is done cooking. It's late enough (in dinner time hours), so I will write more tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Megan The Great said...

Good find with the car, I'm slightly jealous!

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Jules said...

So are you guys going to fight over who gets to drive the new cool car? I know I would. :) It looks great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home