The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Friday, May 20, 2005

It's been done!

It finally happened! We closed! We no longer own this house anymore. We don't have a mortgage to pay until July 1st, and we just paid off all of our personal debts. We are debt free and ready to create a new life together. I don't even know how to feel. I mean, most of these things (for right now, anyway), are intangible, so I can't see the problems to begin with, let alone see them getting fixed. So, in the physical sense, everything still seems the same. But just wait! Next month, when we have CREDITS to our credit cards and no mortgage to pay and a new house to live in, I think I will be in shock and probably I don't know. Doing something crazy, in a good way! Like dancing and screaming and hopping and, well, everything I feel I should be doing now, instead of sitting at this computer!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Jules said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):) I'm so happy for you, that must be the most wonderful feeling in the world.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Megan The Great said...

congrads, thats so exciting, a new clean sweep, I wish I had a fresh start! But really thats graet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home