The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Changes, Suggestions?

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could change this layout up? Like colors or pictures or anything really neato and fun?

Today work went well at the coffee shop. I worked from 11-4:15. I also did some data entry at home this morning, and I have MORE of that to do now. Work, work, work. :) It wasn't bad though. I love being on my feet and acting happy for the customers----it actually converts into true happiness after awhile.

Well, I really need to get some of this work done. It's the last thing I feel like doing right now, but oh well. They wanted me to work this Thursday at the coffee shop, but we are closing that afternoon (ha? ha? Ha!) That last 'ha' is hinting toward excitment...not sure if I should get my hopes up this time either. Hehehe. So the next day I work will be NEXT Tuesday. I guess that's why I should continue to do my data entry- I kind of sorta need that piddly income.

Hope everyone had good days.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Jules said...

I sure hope your closing date works out this time. *crosses fingers* I can imagine that it's getting pretty annoying by this point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home