The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Friday, May 20, 2005

study hall

I'm kind of weird right now. As in feeling. John has band practice tonight. I don't like when it's on FRIDAYS, and I have to sit at home and be alone. It would be different if I had some friends who could come over, or something. But I don't. I would go along, but that would be boring and scary. When he gets home from work, I'm going to shut down the computer and try not to come on all night. I have to find things to do, even if I don't want to.

I wish adult band practices could have study halls, then he could stay home with me and stuff. Quite the switch when I wish for a band study hall. Of course, there really aren't any these days, so it's not that suprising. They are fake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home