The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Friday, May 27, 2005

I'm bored, So I write

Today turned out to be quite the odd day, in fact. Both of us (John and I) had the day off, so, we drove the car into town at 10:30 for its scheduled oil change, then ran off to the library for some time. We did some research on Car Soup for some suburu foresters, then carried ourselves over to the Diner for breakfast/lunch. I had buttermilk pancakes, John an omelett and onion rings, which ended up being shared by the two of us (the rings, that is).

Then it was walking back to get the car from the shop. The mechanic teased John about slashing the tires; John teased the mechanic about not working hard enough, or something. Then we shared a coke (the mechanic and I......just kidding......who else?) :)

We were going to go over to the park to sit in the car and talk and stuff, but the SENIOR class of 2005 (haha) was having some picnic or something. SOOO we drove on this dirt road by the Catholic cemetary. The dialog was something like this

ME: Oh! Didn't you used to run down this hill?
HIM: Yes! And I used to have fantasies of sexy women jumping out of the trees and raping me.
ME: Speachless.

I have heard this running story a handful of times, but was never enlightened with the second half. It didn't take forever for the initial shock to wear off, and before long, we found ourselves at the store buying a birthday card for my grandma.

We came home and took a two hour nap, watched TV, and now I'm itching for something to do. There really aren't any good shows playing at the theaters. I should go running today, but I don't feel like it. It's a very odd mood. I feel like doing something, but then I don't feel like doing anything that's suggested.

Pictures for today:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My hair is getting weirder every day, but I like things weird, so I'm starting to like it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

John's eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home