The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Friday, July 15, 2005

Going Out

I'm so excited! I got home from work at 6:30, and John was there at the door to greet me. "Mick-Mick, do you want to go to a movie tonite?" How about dinner?"

Would I? Would I?! Yes yes yes, a thousand times YES!

I'll all showered up and ready to go. This week at work has definately been a toughy. I think it's probably because instead of looking and doing monkey-see-monkey-do-monkey-remember stuff, I've been running things all by myself. And weighing up and staying late...and dragging on the floor because we are STILL moving!

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Jules said...

I hope you have a good weekend and are able to catch up on some rest. What movie did you go to see? We want to see the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Hi Jules! We went to see "Dark Water." It was sc-aaa-ry! I would recommend it. How was Charlie? I hope you're having a nice weekend at your parents'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home