The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Sunday, July 03, 2005

I feel as if I have been away for so long. I come back to write a post or something, and it feels as if I don't even belong here. I don't like this feeling! It's like the opposite of the way I was feeling before I got the job. I felt like I spent too much time here (internet-wide), and now I feel as if I can't spend quite enough. I guess I'll have to make the time!

My parents came to visit us last weekend. We sure had a great time! Such a great time, in fact, that I decided to come to their house over the 4th of July weekend. I got Monday off, so why not! I'm not sure when the next time would be, so I decided to take advantage.

I'm trying to get some pictures from my camera, but for some reason, it hasn't bene liking certain computers, only the emachine, which is broken. Not very nice. It is for that reason I hate digital cameras.

On Tuesday, there's a new person starting at work, and from thereon to the end of the week, I am being put to the test to see if I can carry out a testing from start to finish all by my lonesome.

Come on, camera, work!

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Megan The Great said...

I really like your pictures, and its nice to see you writing again. Happy 4th.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home