The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Friday, June 17, 2005

A poem, A smile, a Hub

Bad days fade and good days shine. These days, it's the good ones that stick. And that's a good thing.

It's the weekend, and we're going to do tons of moving. We bought a lot of supplies and extras for the house, like bathroom curtains and curtain rods.

My parents will be here in a week!

This week, for, work, my hours are 8:30-4:30! I'm excited about that. No more 7 am's for Mellie! That was tough!

I'll end with a poem.

John and I are at the Hub.
No, it's not a club.
Come one, come all
don't trip or fall!
We don't want any lawsuits,
so wear your slip resistant boots.


Good night.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Megan The Great said...

I love the house. I have no idea why my blog won't work, try going from here http://thassophobia.blogspot.com/

otherwise let me know if that doesn't work.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Jules said...

Great poem! I should have taken your advice because I fell on thursday and sprained my ankle quite badly. :) I'm glad you get to work normal hours next week, those long days must have been tough. Have a good weekend!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home