The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

fried

Today wasn't such a good day. I haven't worked an 8-hour day since I started working; I've been working 9 hour days. Now, let's just say this is all finally starting to catch up with me. I have to be at work at 7:00 a.m., which means getting up at 5:30, at the latest. I showered this morning and fell asleep right afterward. John rubbed my back and stayed awake while I dreamed of missing test tubes (literally).

Work itself was trouble. I won't get into it, but it was a long, busy, draining day, people acting out for no reasons.

I looked forward to coming home, going to our new house, and ripping down the tape from the past 4 days of painting.
Well, that didn't go so well. it was a mess because the people evidentely didn't prime as completely as they said they had. Sooo....john and I were swearing and crying and yelling and being violent. It was terrible! john's going to call to see if they can fix it.

I can't even write. I'm so tired and sick of it all. I just want to have things go perfect with the move, so I can come home to my new HOME after a 9 hour day and crash and not have to think about peeling paint and empty rooms and a dirty house we used to own (but still live in).

2 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Jules said...

Those are some long hours you are working. I'm sorry you had such a bad day. Here's to hoping that today is much, much better for you. *big giant hugs*

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Megan The Great said...

It will start to look up, Just keep going, and I want to see pictures of your house when your done. It will all get better. Megan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home