The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Kittens, O Kittens, kittens Galore!

How do you like my new, original template? I designed it over many blood, sweat, and tears. Just kidding. I really didn't design it. Ha! (Suddenly, I don't think I fooled anyone).

The very cool thing about letters and words is that you can arrange them into any sort of order you want. For example: xavbrark!! het aboooo mantq provbergial! Secondly, the cow climbs to a height of sixteen apples.

Even though it doesn't make ANY sense, I have the freedom and creativity to do whatever the hell I want, for free!

I am loooving the new house. Oh MY GOD! Earlier this week, we "bought" a rug for the study. It is blue and stripy and from Target. We bought blue tab curtains for the room, to match, and I am sitting in here, alone, dark brown hardwoods reflecting sun from the room across the hall. It's blue in this room, and very clean and I just can't believe I live here. I said that about my other house, too, but it's very awesome!

We went out to the farmhouse earlier on this afternoon. This time, two of the other kittens were out there, but Cub was not. Last year when Smoke-Stack had kittens, they all disappeared for a day or so. One evening, we saw them coming out of the woods in a little line. I am assuming Smokey had been teaching them their hunting survivial cat-crap. :) So that's probably where Cub was at, since the other two had been missing last night.

Well, now I want ALL of them. I want one, but then I want two for a playmate, but then there's just one left (more than likely the little white one). :( And I feel bad for her. How could I take two and not the last one? How can I take just one? How can I not take any? I'm so confused. I really don't want three cats living here. But oh boo-hoo. This is a tough situation.

3 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Jules said...

I'd have a hard time parting with the kittens, too. I'm so excited to see pictures of your new house all decorated! :)

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

they are really cute! I promise to take lots of pictures (I have been, but I don't know how my camera works with this Mac yet!)

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Megan The Great said...

nice templete, I'm wish you well getting settled in your new house. Sorry to hear about the kittens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home