The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Saturday, July 16, 2005

activity, please?!

In Twenty minutes, we were going to meet John's dad over at our old house to do some of the last movings. But we're not going to go anymore. John has a really bad headache. I've been longing to just sit at home and act normal, baking things and watching movies, sitting in the sun and watching it set as the street lamps light up, in unison.

But something about that seems so wrong. It feels like I should be getting up, going somewhere, doing stuff, shopping, walking, talking...

I bought more curtains today. They are an off-white linin color. Now I really want to paint the room. It's just TOO white now. I love blue curtains, but our bathroom and this room have the same color blue, our bedroom has a lighter blue, and another room with blue curtains would be...

...too blue!

I think I shall paint the walls blue instead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home