The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Reminder!

It's hard, being in the middle of a move like this. I really want to bake some cookies. I wanted to make some several weeks, when my parents were here, and now, ever since then, at work, I dream about punching out and then coming home and baking glorious cookies. However, when I do get home, I am always to tired to do so.

Too many weeks have passed without cookies.

And now I can't even find any of my cook books. I decided to come online to find a recipe, but I can't find THE ONE.

Today has been good. I got most of that stuff put away. I bought AWESOME CDs last night! I listened to them in the Xbox as I cleaned this a.m.

Ida
M. Ward
Rosie-Thomas

and

Cat Power's debut album.

WOOO-HOO emo and indie and avantgarde!

Mellie's favorite stuff. Lately, we buy two or three CDs and two of them end up not meeting expectations. Our buys last night made up for all of those.

I love getting up early. Please help me to get up early on Monday. I hate getting up at 8:00, rushing to leave the house by 9:00 and punching in at 9:30. I need to start getting up at 6 or so; that way it will feel like I have so much more Day.

Back to the recipe hunt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home