The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Thursday, July 21, 2005

new clothes

I just want to go out and buy tons of awesome clothes. every now and again, I'll see a picture or a girl on TV and just want her outfit because it's so...everything I'm looking for but can never find.

Right now, I wish I could go to all the right stores and find every cool outfit I've ever coveted and buy it...for me...and then wear it on a trip...a trip far far away...an old suitcase with old-but-new clothes that I can show off to everyone, but to no one who knows who the hell I even am.

But mostly, just show it off to myself. I'm wearing a brown sweatshirt with stripes and wishing it was fall or winter, but not summer. i love most of my outfits, but I only wear them for 30 minutes a day...cuz I wear a white uniform. I'm not complaining, I'm just going with the stream of my thoughts...were one leads, another follows.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Jules said...

I was bad and bought a few new shirts (on clearance of course), maybe you should do that too!! :) Have a good weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home