The Alternative Mellie-Emo

Everyone has a flip-side...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

too many blogs, too little time

I can't write a very long post right now. It's after 7, and we haven't even had dinner yet (I just got home about 30-45 minutes ago). We're having fried egg sandwiches (grandma's style), and I'm in charge of frying them up. It's these lighter kinds of dinners of which I am most fond.

I'm wearing my wild tiger shirt from high school with some grey shorts, feeling as relaxed as ever. The reason being is our shower was finally fixed. I don't know if I've even mentioned it before, but the 1st time we used our brand new shower in our new house, water leaked all over the basement floor. The original plumber wouldn't come over and fix his crappy-ass plumbing job, so it was up to John and I to get ahold of a plumber. Between this town and the town we used to live in (5,000 population, combined?), there are TONS of plumbers...wait. Let me finish. Plumbers that do not return phone calls and/or do not want any business.

Well, we finally got ahold of one yesterday, and he came out this evening and fixed the shower. So I was able to take my first shower in over a month. An occassional bath is nice, don't get me wrong. But day after day after month of baths just causes soap build-up and non-relaxations, FRUSTRATIONS!

So it's off to fry up some eggs!

2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Jules said...

YAY for a nice steamy clean shower! I didn't realize you were having problems with your plumbing. I'm glad it's fixed now. :)

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Megan The Great said...

Showers are great, glad yours works now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home